Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm baaaaaacck!

Wow it sure has been a long time since my last blog entry and for that my dear readers I do apologize.

Between exams, work and dealing with contractors (I have spent my fair share of time in DIY shops!) there was very little time left for blogging.
But fear not because I am back with plenty of ideas on new entries! 

I am going to show you my purchases from the collection of the "Fashion Shower" queen Anna Dello Russo once I get my hands on my order (it is being shipped as I type) and will also,on the Fashion front, be writing an entry on the "Les 48H Maison de Mode" Lille Fashion Show which I will be attending next Friday night!


So excited! 

Apart from that, being true to myself, I have been to several new restaurants which of course will get their own entries as well.

As you see there is some exciting stuff coming up so bear with me while I get back into the groove. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment