Thursday, July 12, 2012

What to do when you have nothing new to say?

After a long time of going back and forth on the idea, whether or not I should start writing a blog, I decided to ask myself, if there was anything I could write about that hasn't already been written about...I found the answer to that question being: No.


However, as I frequently get messages from friends asking me where to go for food, clothes, make up and other things, I thought to myself maybe I can share a nugget of interesting wisdom in the shape of reviews of places & things...and on the days that I can't I can always come back to talking about fashion and daily life.


Although having said daily life, I still haven't quite figured out what it is about people blogging about their daily life which makes it so intriguing to read, whether it is sheer boredom or a little bit of "1984" voyeurism in each and every one of us.
Perhaps having my own blog will help me figure that one out in time.

So that basically sums up in a nutshell what awaits the readers, if there even will be any, of this brand new shiny blog! 






No comments:

Post a Comment